Tuesday, August 5, 2014

July Moodboard



Whoohoo!

I completed the item I needed to create for this monthis moodboard problem by Procedure Handle That Bead Deposit up!. Lastly I have the ability to complete it-up early because my item for September was not a little fast. I never got period for end up it; the majority of my period would go to the cats right now.


Anyhow. I really TRULY loved the colour structure that she selected for July; turquoise and green. I discover the mixture truly unique, and that I really had some gem installing around that will match quite effectively together and a few seed beans.

I needed to consider my peyote sculpturing a little more subsequently to just producing triangles and pieces, and so I had a try looking in the guide Formed Beadwork to obtain motivation and some guidelines. One formed I truly desired to check out was the tear-drop form, therefore I produced later both of these earrings, after which a somewhat larger necklace within the same design.
I previously determined before I completed the designs so I did =P, and that I needed to make use of the glass pearls being a decoration in the centre of the tear-drop

I added another pearl to create 'em "push" up and maintain the 3D-like-form. I included some delicate plastic document within the necklace to ultimately achieve the impact.

used Toho beads this time and the pearls are form here

No comments:

Post a Comment